Not all finance leaders are highly skilled when it comes to knowledge sharing. In fact, very often senior finance executives struggle to make new knowledge connections as their responsibilities seem to routinely widen. Join us when career CFO Gary Bender explains how the special challenges finance leaders face led him to help establish not one, but multiple CFO knowledge sharing organizations.
- Views From the Stream – Let’s Go Fly A Kite
- Who Was Prepared For This? – Property Insurance and Civil Unrest
- 5/21/2020 Covid-19 Update – Return To Work Incentive IF YOU DID NOT Receive PPP
- 5/19/2020 Covid-19 Update – Hiring or Rehiring Furloughed Employees
- 5/18/2020 Covid-19 Update – Special Request